Elderly Care Services
The importance of, and need, for high quality care services for the elderly is underlined by the significant and continuing uptrend in longevity in the UK.
Having access to additional experienced personnel as and when needed can assist care managers in the smooth running of the residential rest homes, nursing homes and day centres which provide this service.
Through careful interview, selection and induction Careline ensures that the personnel we supply in this field can work with confidence and make a full contribution to the workload in a busy elderly care environment.
To facilitate this, Careline workers will:
- Have experience of working with the elderly
- Understand the requirements of social domestic and personal care
- Have the essential lifting and handling skills
- Appreciate the requirements of respect and dignity
- Have appropriate communication skills
- Be familiar with the normal routine and practice of a busy elderly care service
If you are a care worker with experience of working with the elderly, and you can commit to complete reliability, fill out the online application form to register with us for interesting, rewarding local work at excellent rates of pay. If you prefer, call us now on the number most local to you, shown below.
We look forward to welcoming you to Careline.